<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Friday, July 06, 2007 @ 4:07 AM

Hello folks.I'm once again,a injured kid.

Okay okay today time passed fast which was very good.And i left for gymnastics lah! happily i hopped onto the trampoline and did my wwarmup andblah.and zhenyuan forced me to do extension..and my eagerness made it worst.ahahah i swing my body as hard as i could and yar.I turned too fast and my leg landed in a awkward position.Now,my ankle hurts like crap and i have an elephant toe.BAHHHHHH.it's so painful!))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):
i took around 15minutes to walk from my bus stop to my house..usually i'd take less than 5minutes! sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now zhenquan explaining to me about my leg..like im gonna die alr..ahahahha okay but yar.he's as nice as me;D anyway ya,headed home and yaryar blahblah and yar. goodbye folks kiss my toe goodbye